Now that California is beginning to reopen, we want to assure you that we will follow all guidelines regarding indoor and outdoor meetings.
What this means for Summer EDGE is the following:
- We will continue having Sunday online options for family worship services via live.echo.church until Crossroads reopens the campus for live services. Please be patient, we are working on doing this gradually and safely!
- EDGE Senior Night will meet LIVE in the Auditorium at 7pm, July 7. Our facility will be sterilized, prepped, and ready to go! NOTE: We can only host 100 people, so arrive early!
- EDGE Hope Project Groups will meet online Sundays at 11:30am (see details below) until we can safely reopen live services.
- EDGE Tuesday will meet this summer. Our summer calendar is now available, and our events will largely meet outside. Continue to invite your friends- they're probably really bored!
- EDGE Thursday ABS will meet via Zoom beginning June 18. We will meet live (outside) beginning July 2.
- Adventure Whitewater summer camp is on! Please see below for registration info.
We will comply with our local leadership as we reopen. Please read our safety protocols:
- For those with elderly at home or who are uncomfortable attending live meetings once they return, we will keep the Zoom option available! We genuinely care about you and your families, and we don’t want to put people of any age at risk.
- With the exception of Senior Night July 7, all of our midweek summer activities will occur OUTSIDE.
- Students should bring their own masks.
- Student Ministry Staff have completed the Covid-19 procedural training, and any indoor facilities will be sanitized before and after the event.
- All staff, volunteers, and participants are required upon arrival to go to the central check in area for:
a. A temperature check
b. Hand sanitizing
c. Mask check (Note: A VERY small supply of masks will be available if someone forgets)
- Anyone failing the temperature check (100+ degrees) or showing signs of illness will not be allowed to attend the event. If dropping off your student, please wait for the "all clear" from staff before leaving.
- Restrooms will be available under the following conditions:
a. Building A permits only two (2) people at a time in each restroom.
b. Building B will allow for only one (1) person at a time in each restroom.
c. The middle sinks in Building A will be blocked off to facilitate social distancing. If restrooms are at capacity, students will form a line outside, leaving a 6ft gap in front of the door so students may exit.
- Any indoor meeting will meet and follow the social distancing guidelines of staying 6 feet apart and wearing masks while inside the room.
- Parents are encouraged to drop off students directly at any off-campus events which require transportation.
Please feel free to contact Mike if you have any questions.
To see all of our events for the year at a glance, click here.
Get your downloadable SUMMER 2020 CALENDAR HERE.
Want to pre-register and save money on all our camps & trips? Get your EZPay Form HERE.
Tuesday EDGE: Summer times & locations vary, see the calendar
You can still join TUESDAY EDGE via Zoom HERE
Awesome activities and events for friendship-building and making great community,
plus GOOD TIMES & GREAT MEMORIES- INVITE EVERYONE!
SUMMER ABS (Area Bible Study) (Thursdays, 6pm beginning 6/18)
SUMMER ABS MEETS LIVE HERE
Or via Zoom HERE
Join us for deeper study and life together. Once we are able, we will have hang-out time after.
Remember, life change happens BEST in Small Groups!
Sunday Morning EDGE (Sundays, 11:30am)
SUNDAY EDGE MEETS HERE
A Sunday morning experience designed specifically for high school students, offering worship music and
an engaging, relevant biblical message.
PLEASE NOTE: All our ZOOM Meetings require a password. Please TEXT YOUR FRIENDS or email us HERE to obtain it.
Good for all of our camps, trips, events, and activities- please submit one now and we'll keep it on file for the entire year!
Want to see the Fall 2019 Slideshow?? HERE IT IS!
For more info, please contact Mike Mason.
Join us for an ADVENTURE like no other! We'll spend three days rafting the LOWER KLAMATH RIVER and three nights CAMPING UNDER THE STARS. This trip will be the highlight or your summer, but SPACES ARE LIMITED, SIGN UP NOW. (Note: shooting stars included)
You only live once.
Live on the EDGE